The Making of Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Preferred Partners with Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Behind-the-scenes Walking Tour
- Return transportation from Central London
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall and Diagon Alley
- See the actual props, costumes and effects from the Harry Potter film series
- Buy a cup of frothy Butterbeer™ now
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor with over 10,000 ‘Excellent’ reviews! Winner of Certificate of Excellence 2014
The Harry Potter Studio Tour provides incredible opportunity to see behind the scenes the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most popular film series of all time. This tour showcases a huge array of amazing sets, costumes and props. It also reveals closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects that made these films so successful all over the world.
Platform 9 ¾ and Hogwarts Express
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London has expanded with a new section featuring a recreation of Platform 9 ¾ and the original Hogwarts Express steam engine! This permanent exhibit will open on 19th March and gives visitors the chance to climb aboard the train’s carriage and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. Scenes featuring the working train were shot at the Studios, including the iconic last scene in which a grown up Harry, Ron and Hermione wave their own children off to Hogwarts as they leave for school.
Magical Sweets and Treats
From 20th July – 6th September 2015, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London are serving up something extra special for visitors to The Making of Harry Potter – the first ever Sweets and Treats feature. Based on the films’ Ministry Munchies kiosk, learn from expert props and cake makers how both real and replica foods were made for the films, including the floating pudding and edible Gillyweed.
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do:
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall.
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models.
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
- Delve into the Dark Arts: see the Malfoy Manor fireplace and table around which Bellatrix Lestrange, the Malfoy family, the Death Eaters and Voldemort sat plus a 20-foot model of Voldemort’s snake Nagini!
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a double decker branded bus
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
Posted on July 27, 2015, in Uncategorized and tagged Affordable Travel, Attraction Tickets, Behind-the-scences, Day Tours, Family Day Trip, Harry Potter™ films, London Tours, Visit London, Warner Bros. Studio Tour. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.