Combo London Attractions and Tours
When visiting London the best value way to get around is by using the hop on hop bus services that gives you ultimate flexibility, especially helpful if its raining when you can schedule an indoor activity and venture back out when the sun comes out.
To make this even better value you can combine this with monument and attraction passes and here is an example:
2 Day Hop on Hop off Bus Tour with Madame Tussauds and The London Eye, plus free river cruise.
- Hop on Hop off Service with Over 60 Stops on 4 different routes
- Tickets valid for 24 hours + 24 hours free
- Free Walking Tour (worth £10) – voucher valid for TWO days
- Free Point to Point River Thames Boat Ride (Worth £7.15)
- View such iconic structures as Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and more!
- See celebrated areas of London including Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
- Enjoy the insights and fascinating facts with a live or audio guided tour
- Buses Depart Every 5-10 mins from Main Tourist Points and Every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- Audio guides available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazilian) & Russian
- Madame Tussauds has been making wax figures for over 150 years
- The oldest figure on display is ‘Sleeping Beauty’ sculpted in 1763
- See Madame Tussauds’ legendary Chamber of Horrors
- New figures include The Queen, Prince William and Kate Middleton, Whitney Houston, Madhuri Dixit-Nene, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Lady Gaga
- New Super Hero starring in Marvel Super Heroes 4D as Captain America joins the line up
- Measure up to amazing new wax figure re-creating Chris Evans’ portrayal in Marvel Studios’ Captain America: The First Avenger
The London Eye
- Get 40-kilometre panoramic views on a clear day
- The gradual ride in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes
- Night or day, The London Eye offers spectacular views of London
- You will see many of famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul ’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
- 4-D experience
- Interactive touch screen guide
Remarkable London bus tour
Explore imperious London in all its grandeur. This incredible value London Hop on Hop off bus tour grants you the freedom and convenience to explore the city in depth. This tour encompasses world renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe and spectacular Westminster Abbey, as well as, of course, the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Regent Street, world celebrated Oxford Street and vibrant Piccadilly.
Free Walking Tour – Special bonus
Why not follow in the footsteps of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge or take in the places where the Fab Four worked and played in London. The Walking Tour you decide to go on will surely captivate you, with it being an experience to truly remember.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free River Thames Boat Ride
Take to the water on an enthralling River Thames Boat Ride and enjoy unique sweeping perspectives over London’s attractions and landmarks, for an altogether different London sightseeing experience.
Madame Tussauds has been making wax figures for over 150 years. Each masterpiece takes four months, and a team of 20 dedicated sculptors, to create. Over 500 precise body measurements are referenced and real head hairs are inserted one by one – all to achieve the kind of astonishing realism that has kept Madame Tussauds world renowned for over two centuries.
Some of Madame Tussauds’ original work and earliest relics are still on display in London, including the death masks she was forced to make during the French Revolution and the Guillotine that beheaded Marie Antoinette. The oldest figure on display is ‘Sleeping Beauty’, a breathing likeness of Louis XV’s sleeping mistress Madame du Barry sculpted in 1763.
This is Flexible ticket allowing you to turn up at any time without a reservation. Priority Entrance is also included in the ticket price allowing our guests to avoid the main queue (note: there may be a queue of other ticket holders’ in peak periods).
The London Eye
The London Eye offers breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames. See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. Is the Queen at home? You’ll spot the flag flying if she is. A Standard Ticket Experience on the London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the London Eye to revolve completely. Relax in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules and enjoy the London skyline at your leisure.
The London Eye 4D is a groundbreaking 3D film with in theatre effects, such as wind, bubbles and mist, to make the 4D. The film itself is a touching story of a little girl in London with her father. Her view of famous London landmarks is obscured by people and traffic, but a seagull draws her attention to the London Eye and her visit finally gives her an amazing view of the city. Colourful parties inside the capsule, time lapse of the London Eye day and night and a spectacular firework display all add up to an emotional and entertaining experience; the perfect prelude to the London Eye itself.
This is a Flexible Standard Ticket allowing you to turn up at any time without a reservation to get on at the next available time. Please visit after 1pm for shorter queue times.
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket + 24 hour free
- Free Walking Tour
- Free River Thames Boat Ride – Valid one way Embankment or London Eye Pier to Tower Pier or vice versa
- Admission to Madame Tussauds
- Admission to The London Eye
Posted on July 29, 2015, in Best Value Tours, Combined Tickets, Free River Cruise, Free Walking Tour, Hop on Hop off Bus, London Eye, London Sightseeing, Madame Tussauds. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.